CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

lunes, octubre 11, 2010

Disclaimer: To all my “American”* friends

 

tumblr_l9qxfjGKHk1qzzkgso1_500

Recently, I’ve noticed that has been an increase of people who enter to my blog from the US. I’m sorry to disappointed to you, but as you may notice, I write in Spanish (it’s my mother tongue, and the most people who visit me, are from spanish spoken countries). But this can be advantageous for you guys, because you can learn something about spanish (Ok, I know it’s difficult, but at least you can try it). I’m aware that it could be complex, but you can go to Google’s translator.

See ya

=)

 

* By the way: “America” is the whole continent. So, I’m an American too. (Chile, miners, South America?)

2 sindicalistas furiosos:

Nais dijo...

Ah?

Pepe Grillo dijo...

Ajajajaja.

Era un mensajito pa mis panas gringos que se meten al blog.

=)